Thursday 13 October 2011

My Treasured Shop

I noticed today that items from my Etsy shop have been featured in 10 treasuries this month alone!! Thats a lot of treasuries...and a lot of attention

The shop was opened in March, and sat there empty until 22nd June 2011. I was going to list items, then decided to wait until after London Jewellery Week. I have made a few sales, and the shop has been favourited over 300 times, which is so much better than I was expecting. I'd been warned about the very slow start, and the struggle to be noticed, in such a saturated marketplace...but hey, I'm happy .Joining the Wire Goddess Team has been so much fun too, again better than expected.

I have to confess though, that I have put minimal effort into the shop. So far, I have listed only 3 lots of items, there are still a fair few sitting here waiting, and I'm meant to have been making lots of less costly items with the run up to Xmas

Instead, I've been concentrating on the Desire Fair show in November, and making my wire/metal clay hybrid sculptures for that. I do feel a little torn about the whole thing. I think I will continue to put the Fair first, and make more effort with the online shop, from that point on... it will just mean less online sales overall.

Most of the shop items will be coming with me to the Fair though, so some may never return.Anyway, here are some of this months treasuries, featuring mainly a lot of my gemstone circle collection

Click on the images below to see the full treasuries in all their glory...


The Roaring Twenties


It's a Wrap


Magic Raised


Tropical Seas


Lemon



Princess of the Ocean

Samantha Braund

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...