Tuesday 6 March 2012

British Museum Commission

Photobucket

I have just sent these pieces off to the British Museum in London today. They will sit in the Grenville Gift Shop...it's all very exciting

They purchased mainly from my Goddess collection, 2 Gaia (Greek Mother Earth) necklaces, one Lakshmi( Indian Goddess of Prosperity), Venus (Roman Goddess of Love) and Athena (Greek Goddess of Wisdom and War)

I'm planning to visit the shop on one of my daytrips to London, I always pop into the British Museum anyway, just to see the Mummies lol, so can you imagine then seeing my work in the gift shop. It's like a kiddie dream come true

Grenville Gift Shop
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gaia (Mother Earth)
Photobucket

Gaia(Red Indian Jasper)
Photobucket (Red Indian Jasper)

Venus
Photobucket

Lakshmi
Photobucket

Athena
Photobucket

In other news, I just completed another Desire Jewellery show this weekend. These are some of the latest pieces sold there ...I'll miss them very much

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Samantha Braund

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...