Wednesday 27 February 2013

A Hot Creative Streak...

 photo e46e8982-bcb3-40ca-8179-bb5d51cce4b6_zps0faf272b.jpg

I am in a rich creative vein at the moment, and have painted these experimental pictures, as well as a couple of abstract textured pieces, and have even made several glass pieces in workshop. I will post images of those very soon - I am very excited about how they've turned out, and can't wait to try and combine them with my copper forming work....

I am trying to take advantage of this good streak, as I know it will wane - but my head is spinning, with all the possible directions I can go in. There a few things I should be following up on, I just need to calm down and see what happens...


 photo 08abfe8a-3b8d-44b1-a8a3-dfff07f0b648_zpsb9db0784.jpg



Samantha Braund

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...