Saturday 6 July 2013

So Much In So Little Time!

 photo abblog7_zpsdd5f562f.jpg


  photo abblog6_zpscfcf4475.jpg
AAA Cognac Quartz Art Nouveau Earrings

I can't believe it has been almost a month since I last posted here. The shame of it all is that I have been a constant presence online, photo editing and listing new items in the shop, as well as making new pieces.

The Art Nouveau Cognac Quartz earrings (above) were such a rewarding challenge to create. I  can admit to avoiding even attempting mirror image symmetry with my wirework - it is so much easier to do in metal clay lol. Yet, there they are, looking stunning dripping in "Gatsby Glamour" - I am totally chuffed to have been able to pull it off. I plan to make more, and am toying with the idea of making earrings based on my Bridal Coral Drop Necklaces too, as I have a kind of pattern to work from, so I will give it a go

As you can see from the Pirate's treasure chest of beauties below, there have been a lot of new additions to the Etsy shop . The complete Contessa Collection inspired by Countess Olenska from "The Age Of Innocence" novel by Edith Wharton, are in the shop now....the Queen of that collection (AAA Smokey Quartz gemstone one) has already been reserved, which is fabulous news.


 photo age-blog1_zpsce05cc7f.jpg
Contessa Collection and Dragon's Eye Necklace


 photo ageia1_zpsf8466a48.jpg
AAA Peridot Cubic Zirconia Dragon's Eye Necklace


 photo ageia6_zps718acd58.jpg
Close up of Blue Aquamarine Contessa Necklace

There have also been a fair few sales too, which has been a lovely surprise given the usual Summer slump many of us sellers experience. Let's face it I'd rather be running around in the sea and the sand than internet shopping too lol....anyway inspite of the season, the various pieces below have all sold. I'm a very happy bunny  lol

Next on the to do list is to continue listing my never ending backlog of pieces to the shop - I have the Holi Charms and the Spider Conch Collections to go in next aside from any new work. I will also be working on media experimentation for my new shops, which is really exciting and I will be sure to expand upon that here first :)

The Free Earrings Giveaway is going great guns too, there are less than 100 likes to go before the Prize draw will take place. if you haven't entered before now, it is well worth a look, the prize is a good one for such a giveaway... it has only been running less than a month, but I expect things will slow down a bit with Summer, which will give me a chance to work on the video for it!

So thats a brief synopsis of the latest goings on ... thanks for reading  - even if I don't update here as often, my Facebook Jewellery page is always up to date, so you can find me there :)

 photo abblog4_zps0f4c3de5.jpg
Bridal Coral Drop (Turquoise freshwater Pearl)

 photo abblog3_zps1a01a2df.jpg
Selena - White Beryllium gemstone and sterling silver necklace

 photo abblog2_zps115845d8.jpg
Green Amethyst and Sterling wirewrapped Necklace

 photo abblog1_zps6612044f.jpg
Teal Blue Fluorite gemstone Boho earrings

Bye for now xx



Samantha Braund


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...